Wednesday, April 14, 2010

To, Fernando jose

" I remember the tears rolling down my cheeks and i remember you wiping them away. I remember you told me that you're going to miss me and that you loved me so much :( . I remember the look in your eyes and i could hardly walk. It took all my strength not to look back ,but i did anyway. Big mistake the tears fell endlessly for a month. I called you to say i love you and i want you to be mine again, but you said you're busy with someone else and i started to cry. I remember i wanted to go far away from you, but i can't. I felt that you don't love me anymore so i said goodbye. I did it because i know it is all you want . I remember the tears that fell and the pain that left inside of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home